Here are some things that we need more of in the world:
– French people who make black metal
– French people who make movies
– French people who write stories.
– Norwegian people who make black metal.
– Norwegian people who write stories.
– Norwegian people who do not make films because inevitably they would be inferior to the films that French, Swedish, Korean and Iranian people made.
– Homosexual writers and poets and playwrights
– Monks who learn Kung Fu
– Monks who read philosophy in the original Latin
– Hardcore kids in California that later become monks (??? Jorge will have to explain this one)
– We need moar, moar, MOAR qaturdays
– Jamaicans who make Reggae
– Jamaicans who make movies about people who make reggae
– Koreans who look like Bjork
– we need more Media
– we need to find a way to relocate all of my old friends into Hwigyeongdong, Seoul, South Korea.
-We need more Europeans who practice circumcision (seriously, guys, get on the boat; it isn’t funny or cute anymore to be like that)
– We need more cows for me to eat.
– We need more high fives
– We need more Minnesota Vikings
– We need more young people who sign up to serve their country in the military or in the peace corps, or in the monastery or on the streets, saving the scene, from the forces of evil.
– We need sacred agreements of respect — not respect that extends beyond the simple fact that we are polite to each other, but respecting one another enough to not aggravate each other.
– We need more teachers and smaller classrooms. It’ll make kids better students, I think.
– We need more people who go to other countries and live there for a bit.
– We need a conservative comedian besides Sarah Palin
– More fantasy novels
– More fantasy novels translated into Korean.
– We will always need more music.
– we need this more often:
The film documents the life of an oversized crab who is hired by a soccer team as a goalkeeper.
The film has been described by Kawasaki as being ‘like Forrest Gump, but with a crab’.
– We need more Indian, Thai and Mexican food at like everywhere, all the time, at a 50% discount.
– We need more Rock Operas
– We need a new kind of seasoning for beef that gives it a more snappy taste. Beef is excellent. If we could do it a little different, it would be even better.
– We need more free trade agreements
– We need less AIDS and more more low budget horror films.
– More jobs
– More ways to skin a cat
– More soccer in the USA
– More drummers. There would be like 100 more underground rock bands in Seoul alone if we just knew someone who could play the goddamn drums.